Discover Exceptional Georgetown TX Real Estate at the Gardens at Verde Vista
SMALL TOWN CHARM, BIG CITY CONVENIENCE, HILL COUNTRY BEAUTY
Georgetown is the fastest growing city in the U.S. with a population of 50,000 or more, and Williamson County is the seventh-fastest growing county, creating quite a demand for Georgetown real estate. Despite the city’s growth, however, Georgetown has retained its small-town charm and welcoming personality.
In the heart of downtown you’ll find the historic Georgetown Square – recently named the Best Town Square in Texas – where you can spend a leisurely day shopping for eclectic artisanal goods, antiques, fine jewelry, unique clothing, and local art; dining at one of several upscale restaurants; and even visiting one of two wineries that have storefronts there.
During the holidays, Georgetown Square is even more magical with festive decorations, sparkling seasonal lights and special celebrations. The annual Christmas stroll is free and full of activities for both children and adults.
And within walking distance of the historic square you’ll discover San Gabriel Park, a lush park with the San Gabriel River flowing through it, which provides the perfect place to enjoy swimming or picnicking along the riverbank. This beautiful landscaped park offers something for everyone, including three-mile hike and bike trail, volleyball, frisbee golf, and numerous ball fields.
While these might be the most well-known attractions in Georgetown, there are many reasons so many people are choosing to make this beautiful city their home.
- Georgetown is located on the northeastern edge of the beloved Texas Hill Country, which offers breathtaking scenery and views. The San Gabriel River and Lake Georgetown add to the area’s natural beauty.
- Georgetown is convenient to many of the area’s major employers, including Dell, Sears Teleserv, and several medical facilities.
- Southwestern University, the state’s oldest university, has been well-recognized for high quality educational programs.
- Georgetown ISD has received statewide recognition for its athletic and fine arts programs. The district has several acclaimed schools, and the career and technical education programs are considered the best in Central Texas.
- Georgetown has a slower, less hectic pace – yet it’s only 26 miles from the excitement of downtown Austin.
- Georgetown is the first city in Texas to go to 100 percent renewable energy.
With so much to enjoy nearby, from arts and culture to an endless list of outdoor activities, Georgetown is one of the most attractive locations in the country to build a new courtyard villa or garden home. And with the steady growth and increasing value of new homes, now is an excellent time to invest in Gardens at Verde Vista real estate in Georgetown, TX.